From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Interactive CouchDB
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 02:34:17 GMT
Thanks. Try the last example (in the try/learn drop down) where the
CouchDB 'log' function is mapped to window.alert. On FF3, you can
change this to console.log and you will see the arguments passed into
the reduce function.

I was planning (soon!) on adding view parameters (all, key, range) so
that the bottom right JSON reflects your parameters. Maybe even
display how the REST URL will look like based on all the entered
parameters.

This, for sure, helped me understand how rereduce works. :-)

K.