From Patric Fors <ppa...@gmail.com>
Subject "view_conflicts" test fail
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:44:50 GMT
Hi,

Should I be worried that the "view_conflicts" test fail in the Test
Suite?
I mean, is it the test that fails, or is it couchdb that fails the
test. :-)

I was installing CouchDB for the first time, no prior installation (or
knowledge on my part), and ran the Test Suite to verify the
installation.
First all passed but not "stats", it failed, that was the only time it
failed ("view_conflicts" passed at that test run).

On later runs all pass with the exception of "view_conflicts", that
fails with:
view_conflicts   failure   1084ms	• Assertion failed:
results.rows[0].value[0] == conflictRev

Output from console from a test run where "view_conflicts" fail the
test:
http://sites.google.com/site/ppaaff/Home/couchdb

/Patric