From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: security and validation API?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:27:52 GMT
Hi Samuel,
No real doc nor wiki yet.
What is implemented already is administrator acces and update validation.
Reader access nothing yet.

About update validation, the only reliable source is the test suite :
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/couchdb/trunk/share/www/script/test/security_validation.js?view=markup

About administrator you have a light wiki info there :
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Setting_up_an_Admin_account

Hope you fill find what you need