From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: switching to partitioning
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 05:56:46 GMT
Patrick,

We were just talking today about this today. The general consensus was
that when we get filtered replication you'll be able to setup the new
nodes/shards with a replication strategy and things will just balance
out as needed. Then you can just update your routing configs and get the
load to spread amongst the different servers.

Granted until there's code that's fairly hand wavy.

Paul Davis