From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Howto drop rows with reduce?
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 18:49:31 GMT
Jurg,

In your case I think the traditional bit would be that you need enough
information in your comment docs to determine what they represent.

Ie, for your comments you have two types of docs:

{"_id": "foo", "_rev": "asdfasd", "article_id": "bar", "type": "comment"}
{"_id": "baz", "_rev": "asjfasl;djf", "file_id": "biz", "type": "comment"}

then your maps do something like:

if(doc.type == "comment" && doc.article_id != undefined) // is article
comment

etc etc.

HTH,
Paul Davis