From Andreas Wenk <>
Subject Re: Interactive CouchDB
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 08:48:28 GMT

kowsik schrieb:
> Ok,
> I've added the query parameters to influences the final result,
> specifically key and startkey/endkey.
> Enjoy,
I allready did ;-)

One thing: choosing the map/reduce tab and then "sorting pictures by user" I expect to get
all entry's belonging to bob when I set key to bob ... But the result is empty. When I
write "bob" I get the result ... for sure because that is the correct format.

I think most people will put bob and not "bob" into the field. So a hint or escaping it
with "" by default if the value is not =~ [0-9] would be really helpfull.

> K.
> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 12:43 AM, aju <> wrote:
>> kowsik wrote:
>>> Thanks. Try the last example (in the try/learn drop down) where the
>>> CouchDB 'log' function is mapped to window.alert. On FF3, you can
>>> change this to console.log and you will see the arguments passed into
>>> the reduce function.
>>> I was planning (soon!) on adding view parameters (all, key, range) so
>>> that the bottom right JSON reflects your parameters. Maybe even
>>> display how the REST URL will look like based on all the entered
>>> parameters.
>> the REST URL part would certainly be a big plus
>> ./allan
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -

View raw message