From Samuel Wan <...@samuelwan.com>
Subject how to do http request within server-side _show or _view functions?
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:38:12 GMT
Is there a way to do an http request within the server-side _show or
_view functions, or is the JS context limited to what's defined by
Spidermonkey and main.js? My understanding is that Spidermonkey
doesn't provide an xmlhttprequest object.

Also, does CouchDB ship with an interactive javascript shell, or do
you have to build and install your own? I found the couchjs
executable, but it only interprets javascript files.

-Sam