From Samuel Wan <...@samuelwan.com>
Subject Re: a rough attempt at summarizing security features
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:25:34 GMT
Glad it's useful. If you have additional info or corrections but don't
have time to edit, feel free to tell me what needs changing. I'm just
trying to understand couchdb and any information helps.

-Sam

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 2:42 AM, Dirk-Willem van Gulik
<Dirk-willem.Van.gulik@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 20 Apr 2009, at 20:10, Samuel Wan wrote:
>>
>> > Information about CouchDB security is scattered right now,
>> so I've put
>> > up a rough wiki page in the hopes that others can improve on what
>> > little bits I've gleaned so far...
>> >
>> > http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Security_Features_Overview
>> >

> Big Thank You ! Just what I was looking for.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dw.
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which
are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.