From Samuel Wan <...@samuelwan.com>
Subject Re: security and validation API?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:45:45 GMT
I found the answer on the Safari Books Online website:

http://my.safaribooksonline.com/9780596158156/I_section3_d1e2107

"The validate_doc_update function gets executed for each document you
want to create or update [....] If you have multiple design documents
each with a validate_doc_update function, all of those functions are
called upon each incoming write request."

-Sam