From Daniel Friesen <li...@danielfriesen.name>
Subject Re: using mutliple cores for view computation
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 07:05:32 GMT
JavaScript is single-threaded, views are written in JavaScript thus a
view can only make use of a single core.

On the positive side, it does mean that while doing a view, you still
have the cpu power to handle two other views, and handle couch requests
with dedicated cores.

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire)