From Akhil Kodali <akhil.kod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb crashes
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:51:36 GMT
Hi,

My bad, the error I got was for the trunk.
the sequence of steps i used bootstrap, configure, make, make install

The error message for 0.8.1 was
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{undef,[{couch_server,start,[]},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{erl_eval,exprs,5},{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}

Crash dump was written to: erl_crash.dump
init terminating in do_boot ()

----
Regards,
Akhil Kodali