From Jaap van der Plas <j...@brightin.nl>
Subject Re: Problem replicating from remote server
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:59:57 GMT
Thanks, problem seems to be the connection:

[Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:45:47 GMT] [info] [<0.262.0>] retrying couch_rep
HTTP get request due to {error, connection_closed}:
http://localhost:5985/db/303ccbc3394aad84ff4bbce74470036b?revs=true&latest=true&open_revs=["4-3427878696"]

[Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:47:10 GMT] [info] [<0.262.0>] recording a
checkpoint at source update_seq 653

[Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:47:11 GMT] [info] [<0.262.0>] retrying couch_rep
HTTP put request due to {error, connection_closed}:
http://localhost:5985/db/_local%2Ff7a03c6321dd9aa5652120b88cd4fb4d

[Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:47:12 GMT] [info] [<0.68.0>] 127.0.0.1 - - 'POST'
/_replicate 200

After this it did replicate correctly (for the first time.)
Replication was to an empty database btw. Not sure why this problem
never happened in previous versions though... Could it be because the
connection is relatively slow? (Remote server is in the US, I'm from
the Netherlands. Loading the remote database url in a browser takes
about 1 second.)