From Adam Wolff <awo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb commit hooks
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:24:00 GMT
Thanks for the reply damien! This led us directly to a solution. We had been
thinking of the id as a function of the user, but it should be the other way
around.
On a side/related note, is there a spec for the couch-generated ids? How can
I write an id that I know will never be generated automatically by couch?
Thanks again,