From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSONP
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 07:20:06 GMT
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 9:44 PM, Shawn Simister <narphorium@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read somewhere in the archives that JSONP was being considered for CouchDB
> but I don't see it anywhere on the road map. Is it planned for an upcoming
> release or just a nice-to-have at this point? It would certainly make things
> easier on the client-side.

We haven't talked about it in a while. It would certainly be easy to
implement as a middleware, but I'm all in favor of giving CouchDB the
ability to provide it. There may be some security questions around
having it switched on by default, but overall JSONP is a very powerful
tool.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson