From kowsik <kow...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:50:48 GMT
I'm working on something that hopefully will help couch newbies. Will
share once it's ready. In the meantime I have a question on view
collation. Looking at couch_view.erl I see the following line:

type_sort({obj, _}) -> 4; % must come before tuple test below

OTOH, http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/View_collation doesn't have a
corresponding entry for this. Since I can't grok erlang just yet, what
does this do? From the looks of it any key that matches this clause
sorts between an array and an object. But what does that key look
like? Some JSON examples will be appreciated.

Thanks,

K.