From Rob Law <...@flywheelnetworks.com>
Subject Invalid json in view param error...
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:55:01 GMT
Hi,

I have a graph that tries to access a list like this:

http://localhost:5984/email_events/_list/events/pie/count_with_lead_by_home_price?startkey=["2005/06/25"]&endkey=["2008/06/29
Z"]

and it works as expected.  The problem is I get a JSON error if I replace
the & with it's equivalent %26 like so:

http://localhost:5984/email_events/_list/events/pie/count_with_lead_by_home_price?startkey=["2005/06/25"]%26endkey=["2008/06/29
Z"]

Because of limitations of the graph library (
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=2536346&forum_id=716572) I
am unable to 'just use the & instead'.  Is there some workaround for getting
couch to NOT puke on the %26 vs. & distinction?

thanks for any help

Rob

p.s.  The new show and list functionality is awesome and has enabled me to
create views to aggregate statistics for my data and then reformat them into
more specific json so that my graphing library can access the data directly
from couchdb!