From Anand Chitipothu <anandol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using mutliple cores for view computation
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:35:35 GMT
> I don't see anything out of the ordinary there. If you're not on trunk
> then you'll definitely want to upgrade.

my working copy is just 3 days old.

Revision: 755487
Last Changed Date: 2009-03-17 11:52:57 +0000 (Tue, 17 Mar 2009)

I have about 30M documents and size of database is 26G.

One thing that is worrying me is couchjs is not taking much cpu, most
of the time cpu is taken by beam.smp. And it looks like both of them
are sharing single core. At least, these 2 processes can take one core
each. Any idea why it is not so?