From Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya <mah...@aptela.com>
Subject Re: Introducing CouchDB Ltd.
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:15:58 GMT
I have to agree with Antony/Benoit here.  Again, I'm quite aware of
all the opposing examples, but in the end I have a bit of a
philosophical issue vis-a-vis having to recommend CouchDB.org vs
CouchDB.com, etc.

Of course, obligatory caveats apply all over the place (I appreciate
the work Jan et. al have put in, we're strongly (if somewhat silently)
using CouchDB across most of our application base, etc. etc.)

Cheers
---
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya
CTO,  Aptela Inc.