From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Doc missing from view
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:50:33 GMT
After going through my session transcripts I'm now able to replicate this
reliably, and it looks to me very much like a couchdb problem.

I replicated it first using Ruby/CouchRest, and then as a pure shell script.
Both are attached.

When I run this, I see the output of the "all" and "by_foo" views are empty.
However if I comment out one of the document updates, so that the second one
doesn't fail with a conflict, then the view works just fine.

So somehow, a document update which was rejected due to an incorrect _rev
has caused the entire document to become invisible to the view.

Regards,

Brian.