From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http header options
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:46:00 GMT
There are very few headers specific to CouchDB. Grepping X-CouchDB in
the source should reveal them. I know of no wiki page yet on this
topic. Though contributions are welcome.

As to the standard HTTP headers, you'll want to look also at what
MochiWeb supports. Pretty sure its fully HTTP/1.1 compliant so
whatever that entails. I know that Keep-Alive and piplining are
supported.

Oh, also quite a few urls produce Etags headers, so if your client
also understands those you can do caching stuff.

HTH,
Paul Davis