From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: badarg in browser?
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:30:35 GMT
You'll have to check the Document api to see if I'm right or not, but
when you PUT a document to a url, is it required to have the
appropriate _id attribute? Something like:

$ curl -X PUT -d '{"_id": "foo", "keys": ["param1", "param2",
"paramN"]}' http://localhost:5984/test/foo

Other than that, you could turn on debug output and see if the stack
trace is informative at all.

This is definitely an odd one. Maybe someone else has run into it?

HTH,
Paul Davis