From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running under IIS
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:58:43 GMT

On 15 Feb 2009, at 05:17, Rasmus Halland wrote:

> I'm thinking that would be nice to be able to easily run CouchDB
> under IIS
> as an ISAPI module. So my question is, how tightly is couchdb
> coupled with
> its web server? And do you think it would be feasible to write such
> an ISAPI
> module?

I don't think there are any ISAPIs for Erlang applications.

CouchDB does not allow you to swap out the web server. If your were to
do it, you'd need to write a) a web server abstraction (ESAPI if you
will :)
in Erlang and then bridge that to the ISAPI C-API. I don't see how
this is
any good :)

Cheers
Jan