From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write metadata inside _attachments?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:19:40 GMT
Thanks for the reply Jan. Issue created:

Yes, I am also currently solving the problem by maintaining a separate
object as well, but feel it's a little messy and overly complex. I had
thought it wouldn't be too hard, as the content_type is being stored
there already, isn't it? I don't know enough about the internals,
though, so that could be completely wrong.

thanks again,

Sho