From David Van Couvering <david.vancouver...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB and clustering
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:16:31 GMT
This us great!  Are you going to put some functional and design docs
on the Wiki?  This seems pretty important to get right and could save
you a lot of time getting feedback from the community on your overall
approach.

Just for example, a discussion of your hashing mechanism would be
great, and how you handle repartitioning on node failure, etc.

Thanks!

David

David Van Couvering
http://davidvancouvering.blogspot.com