From Adam Petty <adamjpe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: quick python / couch question
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:12:32 GMT
I very much appreciate it ... thank you

I thought I tried that, and got a "cannot convert (<datevalue>)" to json...
I figured out that I can convert using jsonpickle and then do a db.save in
that case...but I probably tried to use update or doc.store

Flying by the seat of my pants with 3 weeks python experience getting a
proof of concept so we can use CouchDB as our main datasource.

So thanks again!

- Adam

Flying by the seat of my pants getting a prototype together - thanks very
much for the help