From evgeny_n <enaidenys...@gmail.com>
Subject Performance
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:28:18 GMT
Hello,

i can't understand some thing, please explain me =)

I have writing performance about 30 documents per second.

Two machines:
one is CouchDB server with already created db (~1M documents);
another - i wrote test program (Java + jcouchdb) that sends documents (~ 1Kb
each) to server db.

Best result that I get is about 30 sends per second! Why so slow?
Performance monitor on server shows that CPU is 40% all time (Disk and
Network is 30-40% too). On test machine - there is no full CPU activity too.

On both machines: Windows XP SP2.

Thank you, very much!