From Manolo Padron Martinez <manol...@gmail.com>
Subject Fail on a simple case on replication
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:00:59 GMT
Hi:

I'm trying to test the replication process with two local database and I
found that replication process don't work as it should (or as I think it
would)

The case:

1º Create a db called t2.
2º Create a document called terminator.
3º Add a property to the document, so that makes a new revision, with a
property called speed and the value 1
4º Create a new db called t3.
5º Launch replication process from t2 to t3.

In t3 should be a document with two revisions, and if I point to
"t3/terminator?revs=true" appears two revisions. If I try to get the last
revision it works as it should but If I try to get the first revision (the
one without properties) I get a "not found" message.

In t2 database, this works without problems so I think that is a problem
with replication.

I've tried with debian , with the lastest in the web (0.8.1), and the trunk
svn version with the same results.

Anyone could help me or the terminator will kill me? :-)

Thanks in advance

Manolo Padrón Martínez