From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting "unauthorized" errors replicating from jchris's twitter-client-design
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:01:00 GMT
Quick guess:

Chris has set up his instance so that we all can read, but only
he can write to it. At the moment, replication does not fully
work with authentication-enabled replication sources. But
this is being worked on.

The book is describing reality for when it is going to be
released. Some things we write about might not yet work
as described.

Cheers
Jan