From Alan Bell <alan.b...@theopenlearningcentre.com>
Subject Re: The Blog
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:47:21 GMT
Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> docs in the meantime that can be later deleted. Much like a log-file
> analyzer + logrotation. Not saying it is the best idea, I'd use something
> else for that (or would I, watch dev@ for news
this sounds interesting, I had a browse in the archives but couldn't
find it, is there a subject line already under discussion or something
you may bring up soon? I am a bit interested in round robin databases
like RRDtool at the moment where logged data is incrementally aggregated
going back in time.