From Scott Zhang <getyourconta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the speed(performance) of couchdb?
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:30:19 GMT
Hi. Thanks for replying.
But what a database is for if it is slow? Every database has the feature to
make cluster to improve speed and capacity (Don't metion "access" things).

I was expecting couchDB is as fast as SqlServer or mysql. At least I know,
mnesia is much faster than SqlServer. But mnesia always throw harmless
"overload" message.

I will try bulk insert now. But be  fair, I was inserting  into sqlserver
one insert one time.

Regards.