From Merlyn Albery-Speyer <>
Subject problem PUTting a document with an encoded attachment
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 06:45:36 GMT
Hey there, I'm using 0.8.1 and am working from the examples on the
HTTP_Document_API wiki page. I have what looks to me to be a well
formed PUT request yet couchdb complains. Here's my http request:

PUT pdxjs/content HTTP/1.0

      "data": "PGh0bWw+Cj......"

The output I get in the couchdb log is:

[error] [<0.57.0>] {error_report,<0.22.0>,
[error] [<0.52.0>] {error_report,<0.22.0>,

=ERROR REPORT==== 4-Feb-2009::22:24:12 ===

What am I missing here?

The document does exist in the pdxjs database:

$ curl

PUTting a completely new document gives me the same problem. My test
suite passes in Futon. Any help is much appreciated.

View raw message