From Sho Fukamachi <sho.fukama...@gmail.com>
Subject Write metadata inside _attachments?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:45:53 GMT
Hi Couchists,

Having in some cases multiple attachments per document, I would like
to be able to store some metadata next to each attachment - the width/
height of a picture, for example, or the bitrate of an mp3. Obviously
it would be nice if I could do it in the same place as the MIME type,
byte size, etc. However, I can't find any way to get data in there.

Is this possible / desirable / should I be doing something else?

thank you,

Sho