From Chris Andrews <ch...@nodnol.org>
Subject Re: replication error
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:45:55 GMT
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Adam Kocoloski
<adam.kocoloski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chris et al., trunk should definitely be better in this respect.  We now
> use a pipelined 10 connection pool instead of negotiating a new connection
> for each request.  We do need to fix a bug in trunk (just filed a patch)
> that is causing connections to be closed far too frequently, though, so you
> may see lots of connection_closed errors in the logs if you try it now.

It certainly is much better - I can't provoke the previous error with
trunk at all. I can confirm the large number of connection_closed
errors, although the replicator does seem to cope with it more or
less.

Is there a JIRA I could follow for the connection_closed issue?
COUCHDB-197 maybe?

Thanks!

Chris.