From Matt Goodall <matt.good...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reduce to nothing
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:22:14 GMT
2009/2/5 Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com>:
> Matt,
>
> About the best you're going to get with the current implementation
> would be similar to the code that Jeremy posted which in effect
> returns a 'cancelled' value for that item.

Yeah, which leaves you getting everything out and checking the value
instead of the cancelled docs just "disappearing". Not exactly really
;-).

>  I did just wake up so I
> might be missing something clever, but I'm pretty sure this is baked
> in because of the incremental calculation stuff.

:nod: I had a feeling it might break things down there but, not
knowing the code, wasn't sure if it was something someone just hadn't
tried yet. I thought removing a key completely might be feasible, but
less sure about multiple emits.

Oh well, it was a fun idea.

- Matt