From Jason Davies <ja...@jasondavies.com>
Subject Re: [<0.111.0>] Uncaught error in HTTP request: {exit,{body_too_large,content_length}}
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:49:31 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On 21 Feb 2009, at 11:13, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T wrote:

> ended up modifying src/mochiweb/mochiweb_request.erl >
> -define(MAX_RECV_BODY, (1024*1024)) to -define(MAX_RECV_BODY,
> (1024*1024*16))
>
> Going forward, what is the best way to handle this situation -- w.r.t.
> python-couchdb?

This has come up in a thread before with the solution being the same
as what you have done: http://markmail.org/thread/tljsgr4g6eelgq7m

MochiWeb's default request size is 1MB at the moment, but perhaps this
doesn't matter if chunked transfer coding is used.  If this is the
case, I think couchdb-python should be updated to use chunked transfer
coding.  I would open an issue on the couchdb-python bug tracker if
there isn't already one.

--
Jason Davies

www.jasondavies.com