From Troy Kruthoff <tkruth...@blit.com>
Subject Re: reserving resources in Couch
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:56:30 GMT
If I understand you correctly, what you need is already baked in with
revision #'s.

1) Get a doc that is not assigned a resource
2) Flag the doc as being in-use and then save it.
2a)  If the save fails because of conflict, you can then verify the
new rev is in use and forget about it
2b)  If save is success, you know that process has secured the "in-
use" lock

-- troy