From "Boyd Ebsworthy" <bebswor...@gmail.com>
Subject pylonhq seems to have a problem
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2009 15:28:44 GMT
Hello,

It seems http://pylonshq.com/ is down at the moment.

Since only the page not accessing couch are working my guess is couchdb died

Since I've just started my own project with couch&pylons I'd be curious to
know what problem you had. If you have time and once you fixed it of course.

On a side note, having access to pylonshq source (kai) is a great thing, it
really complements the doc quite nicely. You should give it a more visible
link in the doc section because I only stumbled on the project while
googling for some pylons info.

Btw the "Contact Administrator" link goes nowhere.

Cheers,

Boyd