From Norman Barker <norman.bar...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 21:12:48 GMT
Hi,

I am using couchdb-python and creating my views programatically using
ViewDefinitions, however when they get to couchdb when I view the
javascript it includes the formatting characters \t \n (not \r).

This was not a problem in previous version of couchdb, but I pulled
the latest code this morning and that seems to have broken everything.
 Editing the files on the server to remove the format codes by hand
works.

Should I write a pre-parser in Python to pull out \t and \n, however I
imagine this will be a problem for other users uploading views to the
server and perhaps should be implemented on the server?

Norman