From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: views parsing format characters problem
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:52:30 GMT
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:12 PM, Norman Barker <norman.barker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Should I write a pre-parser in Python to pull out \t and \n, however I
> imagine this will be a problem for other users uploading views to the
> server and perhaps should be implemented on the server?

I'm guessing that this is a problem with couchdb-python. If you can
reproduce it in CouchDB's couch_tests.js file, then it's a serious bug
and we'll resolve it. Otherwise, a patch to couchdb-python is what's
needed.

If you are convinced it's a CouchDB bug, but can't write a JavaScript
test, perhaps you could show us a test in either python or curl that
duplicates the problem.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson