From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject CouchDB at JavaScript Conference 2009
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:25:13 GMT
Hi all,

This is an announcement of a talk I'll be giving at JSConf, this April
24-25th in Washington DC. It's the first time they've put the
conference on, and it seems like it will be a good indie experience,
as well as a chance to show CouchDB to the broader JavaScript
community. Registration is open now at http://jsconf2009.com/

I'll be talking about Standalone CouchDB Applications and the unique
deployment and application models they allow for. I'll demo the
CouchApp framework, which aims to do all the dirty work for you, so
that making a peer-to-peer replicated app is as easy as writing some
HTML and JavaScript, and then replicating your application onto a
public server so that people can clone it.

There will also be talks about SproutCore, Cappuccino, Titanium, and
TaffyDB, all of which can make nice complements to CouchDB in the
browser.

Hope to see you there!

Chris

--