From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 405 Method Not Allowed
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:05:50 GMT
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T
<dundeemt@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any ideas on what I might try to figure out why futon is acting this way?
> (No, I haven't applied the patches suggested earlier because they seem to be
> related to the beta of ff which I am not running.)

Futon recently received a bit of an overhaul, so you may be
experiencing some edge cases related to that. I was unable to
reproduce using FF 3.0.5 on OS X.

The specifics are that the dropdown menu isn't working?

Hopefully we'll get this fixed for you. The first step is getting the
problem to be reproducible - maybe you can tell us more about your
operating system / environment.

There's a chance it could be related to old JavaScript code being
loaded in your browser cache. To be on the safest side, can you clear
your browser cache, svn up and rerun the

./bootstrap && ./configure && make

step to be certain that no artifacts from the old code are around?

Can anyone else reproduce?

Thanks,
Chris

--