From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write Performance
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 02:24:51 GMT
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Josh Bryan <jbryan@cashnetusa.com> wrote:
> if I partition the data into two DBs and fire up two copies of couch, I
> should be able to make use of another processor on the same machine?  I'll
> test this tomorrow along with the newer versions.

Please do share your results. I am aware of some multi-core testing
that's been done on Solaris and exotic Sun boxes, but knowing how this
works for you (and making it work better) is important to us.

Community: this is the perfect time where a standard benchmarking
suite would be sweet. If anyone steps up to the plate on this, they
win log(1000) internets.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com