From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Integration
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 06:06:05 GMT
Everyone,

I put in some work today on getting couchdb-lucene working with trunk
and hopefully in an un-crappy method.

Code: http://github.com/davisp/couchdb-lucene
Write-Up: http://www.davispj.com/posts/11

I'm pretty certain that there are a few rough spots in actual usage
still, but it passes the cursory index/query usage. Please send feed
back and preferably pull requests on github.com

Thanks,
Paul Davis