From "Paul Davis" <>
Subject Re: FTI integration
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:55:54 GMT
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Bradford Winfrey
<> wrote:
> Just curious if anyone has any write ups on integrating FTI with CouchDB (more specifically
Xapian, but a general overview is just as good).  I've seen resources such as:

You can ignore that post, it was just an experiment. I should probably
make a note as such.

> and of course

This also appears to be quite out of date...

> But they don't seem to match up in terms of which is more recent.
> Any takers?
> Brad

In terms of getting full-text search up, I have a couple projects on
github that are playing with different methods of doing such things,
but in general there hasn't been any decision on a 'best practices'
type of implementation. I should probably get motivated to update the
java code work with the _external functionality in trunk and then
update the wiki. All right already, its on the white board for weekend

Paul Davis

View raw message