From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decision making process (Re: Changing rev to _rev in view results (Was: Re: newbie question #1))
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:57:17 GMT

On 02/01/2009, at 11:19 PM, Antony Blakey wrote:

> I'm merely curious bout this, but now that Couch is formally an
> Apache project, is there some Apace mandated consensus-driven
> decision making approach, or do they accept whatever model comes in
> - I'm wondering if the ASF brand might 'mean' something in that
> sense. And I've just noticed that Geir is on the ASF board - he
> should know if anyone does!

Ahh yes, I should have read the Apache site :/ I'll slap my own wrist.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

Reflecting on W.H. Auden's contemplation of 'necessary murders' in the
Spanish Civil War, George Orwell wrote that such amorality was only
really possible, 'if you are the kind of person who is always
somewhere else when the trigger is pulled'.
   -- John Birmingham, "Appeasing Jakarta"