From "Chris Van Pelt" <vanp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couch processes...
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 23:50:00 GMT
All but two of the tests pass:

replication:
  # Exception raised: {"message":"syntax
error","fileName":"http://127.0.0.1:6984/_utils/script/json2.js","lineNumber":150,"stack":"()@:0\neval(\"()\")@:0\n(\"\")@http://127.0.0.1:6984/_utils/script/json2.js:150\n(\"test_suite_db_a\",\"http://127.0.0.1:6984/test_suite_db_b\")@http://127.0.0.1:6984/_utils/script/couch.js?0.8.0:273\n((void
0))@http://127.0.0.1:6984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js:55\nrun(0)@http://127.0.0.1:6984/_utils/script/couch_test_runner.js:78\n","name":"SyntaxError"}

config:
   # Assertion failed: config.httpd.port == port

These failures look unrelated to my runaway process / failed view
creation.  The beam.smp literally runs for hours at 100% never
creating a view over documents that used to take at most 15 minutes to
generate a view for in 8.1.  There are no messages in the log to
indicate failure.  I've tested the view on my development box and it
runs fine.  How can I dig deeper into this problem?

Chris