From Jeremy Wall <jw...@google.com>
Subject Re: Slooooow views
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 23:07:26 GMT
I'm not sure but from recent discussion on the list I think that reduces
happen at query time so complex reduces will slow down queries. Complex Maps
should only be an update time hit so those don't figure into a query when
the index is updated.

Maybe someone else could chime in on when you get the hit for reduction?