From Patrick Antivackis <patrick.antivac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB Reverse Proxy
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:53:47 GMT
Adam,

Ok suppose you have couchdb located on
http://mycouchdbserver:port_it_is_listening_to

so today you access it without proxy at :
http://mycouchdbserver:port_it_is_listening_to/_utils

You have your apache rever proxy at
http://my_apache_reverse_proxy

In the configuration you write :
ServerName my_apache_reverse_proxy

ProxyPass / http://mycouchdbserver:port_it_is_listening_to/<http://localhost:5984/>nocanon
ProxyPassReverse /
http://mycouchdbserver:port_it_is_listening_to/<http://localhost:5984/>

for securioty purpose you want no security  so :
  <Proxy *>
     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
  </Proxy>