From "Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T" <dunde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 405 Method Not Allowed
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:49:42 GMT
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM, Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com> wrote:

> You could use the firebug beta to hack (or just find out what the error
> is):
>
> http://getfirebug.com/releases/index.html
>
> best,
> -Rob

Ok, so this makes it fun, I enable firebug and the select view dropdown
starts having an effect.  It works correctly from a UI standpoint, however
at the end of each request I am seeing this error:

[Exception... "Component is not available"  nsresult: "0x80040111
(NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)"  location: "JS frame ::
file:///usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/components/nsSessionStore.js :: sss_saveState
:: line 1908"  data: no]
file:///usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/components/nsSessionStore.js
Line 1908

If I disable firebug, the dropdown stops working again.

regards,
Jeff