From "Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T" <dunde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 405 Method Not Allowed
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:32:22 GMT

> There's a chance it could be related to old JavaScript code being
> loaded in your browser cache. To be on the safest side, can you clear
> your browser cache, svn up and rerun the
>
> ./bootstrap && ./configure && make
>
> step to be certain that no artifacts from the old code are around?
>
> Here is some more information:

>From with in futon, it is the select view dropdown that does not appear to
be working correctly.  I have flushed caches and private data in a number of
browsers with no change.  However, if I manually modify the futon url to
http://localhost:5984/_utils/database.html?delasco-tests/_design/tags/all

The view shows up, the query edit area and save as block are there, but the
select view widget still shows "All Documents" and is unresponsive to any
change. It as if the dropdown is not generating an event that modifies the
url for futon.   The select view widget appears to be the only widget
displaying this problem.  I've clicked on all of the other widgets and have
the log level set to debug and can see them generating requests.

 This is good news, since I can now hack in futon again even if I have to
manually edit the url to get where I want.

Other stuff:
Ubuntu 8.04
couchdb installed from svn without warning.
I have the Flex Builder for Linux 3alpha installed on this machine
flashplayer 10.0.15.3 (I didn't install the 9.x debug that came with Flex
Builder)

I have an 8.10 box I am installing couchdb on -- I'm just getting the
pre-reqs set up now.  I'll email after I finish the installation on that
box.

Regards,
Jeff